[R] merging multiple data frames

Thu Sep 23 19:15:46 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 12:18 PM, rasanpreet kaur suri
<rasanpreet.kaur at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi guys..thx for help
> i have to perform a calculation
> P-B/T-B
> where P is the values in pdf and B is the values in bdf and T in tdf

You have 69 rows in your pdf data.frame, and something like 20 rows in
bdf and tdf, so my original question stands:

>>> What column do you want to use in your data.frame to merge against?
>>> I'm guessing SampleID(?), but then again, these aren't unique in your
>>> `pdf` data.frame. For instance, what would the row for "SDM001" look
>>> like in your merged data.frame?

You know what I mean? How do you intend to group the rows across your
pdf,bdf,tdf to do this calculation?

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou