[R] 3D plot

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 17:48:09 CEST 2010

jethi <kartija <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> hey,  is there anybody who can help me? its very urgent because i have to
> send my bachelor thesis on monday. pls help me!!!!

  I'm really sorry that you're stuck, but ... waiting until a few days
before an important assignment is due and then depending on the generosity
of unpaid volunteers is a dangerous procedure ...

  I tried to run your code but got an error ("object 'p' not found");
it's very hard to understand what the code is doing, there are lots
of things that look funny/wrong ... in particular, you should look at
the gute() function and think about what it's doing.  Be aware that
functions in R do not work like 'macros', that is, information about
variables that are defined or modified within functions does not
propagate outside the functions.

  If you post a function that actually works, you are more likely to
get help drawing the graph.

  If your results are in the form of a matrix, persp() is probably
the easiest way to draw the surface. wireframe (in the lattice package)
is an alternative.