[R] Storing CA Results to a Data Frame?

Vik Rubenfeld vikr at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 26 20:10:26 CEST 2010

I am successfully performing a correspondence analysis using the commands:

	NonLuxury <- read.table("/Users/myUserName/Desktop/nonLuxury.data.txt")
	ca(NonLuxury)

I would like to store the results to a data frame so that I can write them to disk using write.table.  I have tried several things such as:

	df <- data.frame(ca(NonLuxury))
	df <- data.frame(data(ca(NonLuxury)))
	etc.

...but clearly this is incorrect as it generates an error message.

Is it possible to store the results of a CA to a dataframe, and if so, what is the correct way to do this?

Thanks in advance to all for any info.

-Vik