[R] statistic test plot

Andrew Miles rstuff.miles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 05:37:11 CEST 2010

If you type:

class(z.ex)

you'll see that your z-test produces an object with a class "htest."
Then type:

methods("plot")

you'll get a list of all the types of objects that the plot() function
knows how to make plots for.  It doesn't look like plot has a sub-
method for an htest object, so it probably doesn't know how to handle
the type of data you are putting into it.

Andrew Miles
Department of Sociology
Duke University