[R] 95% confidence intercal with glm

zozio32 remy.pascal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:01:35 CEST 2010

Hi

I had to use a glm instead of my basic lm on some data due to unconstant
variance.

now, when I plot the model over the data, how can I easily get the 95%
confidence interval that sormally coming from:

          > yv <- predict(modelVar,list(aveLength=xv),int="c")
          > matlines(xv,yv,lty=c(1,2,2))

There is no "interval" argument to pass to the predict function when using a
glm, so I was wondering if I had to use an other function

thanks