[R] (OT) Change of email address

(Ted Harding) ted.harding at wlandres.net
Wed Sep 29 17:58:22 CEST 2010

Apologies for bothering anyone who may not be interested in
this, but some of you will, for instance, have my current
email address in your address books, etc.

As  result of a new policy by Manchester University, retired
former staff who no longer contribute actively to research
in their former departments are to have their email accounts
closed.

The address from which I have been mailing to R-help (etc.):
  ted.harding at manchester.ac.uk
will therefore soon be closed down.

I have set up (and subscribed to R-help, R-devel, R-announce)
a new email address:

  ted.harding at wlandres.net

If you have kept a record of my current (manchester.ac.uk)
address, please modify this to the new address.

Messages sent to the current address will continue to arrive,
for another week or two.

With thanks, and best wishes to all,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <ted.harding at wlandres.net>