[R] (OT) Change of email address

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Thu Sep 30 11:02:18 CEST 2010

On 09/30/2010 03:27 AM, Kevin E. Thorpe wrote:
> Ted is well aware of how to change his list email.  He was advising
> people on the list who who have his old email address in their address
> books to remove it.

How can we be sure, Kevin? This may be a desperate cry for help from
Ted, cast adrift from the security of familiar names and overlearned
routines. Should we abandon our dear e-correspondent in his hour of
need? No! We must rally round, in a sort of symbolic way, and send
instructions. We're still here, Ted, and you're not alone.

Jim