[R] please help me....

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 22:23:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am not entirely certain how you think we can help.  Many
theses/dissertations are not widely published, but there is often a
copy stored at the local institution's library.  I would also assume
that Jan Ulbricht has a copy, which if it is not available online and
it is impossible for you to visit the library, is probably your best
bet.

Here is his website:

http://www.statistik.lmu.de/~ulbricht/index.html

and I think this is the address of the statistics department at the university:

Institut für Statistik
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Ludwigstr. 33
80539 München

Best of luck to you,

Josh

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:28 AM, butchman <hasu18 at hanmail.net> wrote:

> ㅣ recently used laq packages
> author of this package is jan Ulbricht..
> and I must read jan ulbricht's Ph.D thesis
> "variable selection in generalized linear models"
> but I didn't find this thesis on line and there is any method to view this
> thesis??
> If anybody has this thesis file,please send to me...
> I must this guy's Ph.D. thesis...
> I searched LMU online library..but this thesis did not exist...
> please help me...very very very important issue for me..
> mu e-mail address:butchman29 at gmail.com
>

> --

Joshua Wiley
Ph.D. Student, Health Psychology