[R] guidelines for using the R logo

Johannes Hain johannes_hain at web.de
Fri Apr 1 13:59:08 CEST 2011

   Hello,
   I am writing an R-guide which is addressed especially for students of German
   Universities
   (http://www.rrzn.uni-hannover.de/buch.html?&no_cache=1&titel=statistik_r).
   For the title page, I want to use the R logo. I found a similar question in
   the R mailing list about the same topic. The answer was that the usage of
   the logo is OK. However, this already a few years ago and I was wondering
   wether this is still up-to-date or wether there are any guidelines I would
   violate when using the logo.
   Thanks
   --
   Johannes Hain
   University of Wuerzburg

   Empfehlen Sie WEB.DE DSL Ihren Freunden und Bekannten und wir
   belohnen Sie mit bis zu 50,- Euro! [1]https://freundschaftswerbung.web.de