[R] R/Finance 2011 Conference Agenda

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:28:19 CEST 2011

R community:

We're excited to post a preliminary agenda for the upcoming 3rd
conference on R and Applied Finance, to be held in Chicago on April
29th and 30th.

In addition to keynotes from John Bollinger, Mebane Faber, Stefano
Iacus and Louis Kates, we are excited to have 31 additional talks
covering the state of R and applied finance.

This represents a phenomenal opportunity to meet and interact with
some of the leading contributors in the field of finance, all with
relevant contributions using R.  We expect more than 200 participants
from industry, government, and academia for the 2 day event.  In
addition, a conference dinner Friday evening in the heart of the
financial district along Chicago's picturesque river will offer an
unprecedented opportunity to enjoy amazing food, drink and
conversation.

http://www.rinfinance.com/agenda/index.html

Registration is open, though pre-conference workshops are rapidly filling up.

Register now and join your fellow colleagues at R/Finance 2011!
http://www.rinfinance.com/register/

Thanks to our 2011 Co-Sponsors and Sponsors:

  International Center for Futures and Derivatives at UIC
  REvolution Analytics

  OneMarketData
  RStudio
  lemnica