[R] [w32] Bug? When trying to auto-complete, rest of the input from cursor is wiped out.

Yue Wu vanopen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 03:00:18 CEST 2011

Hi, list,

I'm using Rterm on windows, I find that when I try to complete the code
with <tab>, the rest of the input from cursor will be wiped out.

How to reproduce(`|' means the cursor position):

> write.table(file='foo',fileEn|="")

Then hit <tab>,

R will try to complete the code, but the rest is gone:

> write.table(file='foo',fileEncoding|

No this issue when on *nix.

--
Regards,
Yue Wu

Key Laboratory of Modern Chinese Medicines
Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
China Pharmaceutical University
No.24, Tongjia Xiang Street, Nanjing 210009, China