[R] recommendation on r scripting tutorial?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 15:14:26 CEST 2011

On 11-04-03 9:01 AM, lcn wrote:
> The documents accompanying the distribution can be a good start.
>
> And a suggestion for searching help on R over Google, use "r-help" as a
> basic keyword, coz a single letter of "r" hardly helps you find the desired
> topics.

When I google for "R tutorial" or "r tutorial", the entire first page
looks relevant (though I'm not familiar with most of the tutorials, so
can't give a recommendation).

I think it's a myth that Google doesn't know what you mean when you ask
about "R".  Or perhaps it is tailoring its results to what it has seen
me choose in the past.

Duncan Murdoch