[R] Support Counting

psombe srinivas.eswar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:11:37 CEST 2011

Hi,
   I'm new to R and trying to some simple analysis. I have a data set with
about 88000 transactions and i want to perform a simple support count
analysis of an itemset which is say not a complete transaction but a subset
of a transaction.
say

{A,B,D} is a transaction and i want to find support of {A,B} even though it
never occurs as only A,B in the entire set

 To this i needed to create a new itemsets class and then use the support
function but somehow the answers never seem to tally.

Thanks in advance
Srinivas