[R] Structural equation modeling in R(lavaan,sem)

yrosseel yrosseel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:13:58 CEST 2011

On 04/03/2011 09:38 PM, jouba wrote:

> Daer all, I have a question concerning longitudinal data: When we
> have a longitudinal data and we have to do sem analysis there is in
> the package lavaan some functions,options in this package that help
> to do this or we can treat these data like non longitudinal data

The function 'growth' (in the lavaan package) can be used for (standard)
growth modeling. Good material about growth modeling (using Mplus) can
be found here:

http://statistics.ats.ucla.edu/stat/mplus/seminars/gm/default.htm

Next, you can read how to do growth modeling with lavaan by reading
section 7 in the lavaan intro, which you can download from the
documentation section on the lavaan website (http://lavaan.org).

Yves.

--
Yves Rosseel -- http://www.da.ugent.be
Department of Data Analysis, Ghent University