[R] Examples of web-based Sweave use?

carslaw david.carslaw at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 14:31:19 CEST 2011

I appreciate that this is OT, but I'd be grateful for pointers to examples of
where
Sweave has been used for web-based applications.  In particular, examples of
where reports/analyses are produced automatically through submission of data
to a web-sever.  I am mostly interested in situations where pdf reports have
been produced rather than, say, a plot/table etc shown on a web page.

I've had limited success finding examples on this.

Many thanks.

David Carslaw

Environmental Research Group
MRC-HPA Centre for Environment and Health
King's College London
Franklin Wilkins Building
Stamford Street
London SE1 9NH