[R] Package diveMove readTDR problem

mwege mwege at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Apr 6 08:21:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to read my TDR data into R using the readTDR function for the
diveMove package.

> seal <- readTDR("file location and name here", dateCol=1, depthCol=3,
> speed=FALSE, subsamp=1, concurrentCols=4:5)

But I keep getting the following error:
> Error: all(!is.na(time)) is not TRUE

All my columns to have values in them (there are no empty records)

The manual and vignette of the package diveMove doesnt give a proper
description of how to read data into R. It only describes how to access the
data in the system file that comes with the package.
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you