[R] Help in kmeans

Christian Hennig chrish at stats.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 14:00:27 CEST 2011

I'm not going to comment on column names, but this is just to make you
aware that the results of k-means depend on random initialisation.

This means that it is possible that you get different results if you run
it several times. It basically gives you a local optimum and there may be
more than one of these.
Use set.seed to see whether this explains your problem.

Best regards,
Christian