[R] Grid on Map

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Wed Apr 6 21:49:03 CEST 2011

Possibly something similar to

  abline(v=seq(long.min, long.max, length=3)
  abline(h=seq(lat.min, lat.max, length=3)

?

The above will add vertical and horizontal lines to an existing plot, and
assumes that the plot is in long/lat coordinates. Of course, this ignores
the fact that long/lat is not a cartesian coordinate system.

(can't provide more detail without more information)

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory