[R] Examples of web-based Sweave use?

Matt Shotwell Matt.Shotwell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Apr 6 16:39:45 CEST 2011

That's an interesting idea. I had written a long email describing a
proof-of-concept, but decided to post is to the website below instead.

http://biostatmatt.com/archives/1184

Matt

On 04/04/2011 07:31 AM, carslaw wrote:
> I appreciate that this is OT, but I'd be grateful for pointers to examples of
> where
> Sweave has been used for web-based applications.  In particular, examples of
> where reports/analyses are produced automatically through submission of data
> to a web-sever.  I am mostly interested in situations where pdf reports have
> been produced rather than, say, a plot/table etc shown on a web page.
>
> I've had limited success finding examples on this.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> David Carslaw
>

> Environmental Research Group
> MRC-HPA Centre for Environment and Health
> King's College London
> Franklin Wilkins Building
> Stamford Street
> London SE1 9NH
>
> david.carslaw at kcl.ac.uk
>

> --

Matthew S Shotwell   Assistant Professor           School of Medicine