[R] Time series of spatial data

Marcio Pupin Mello mello at ieee.org
Thu Apr 7 15:25:40 CEST 2011

Hi idham,
	Welcome to the R! It will depend on what you want to do with your data.
But you can take a look at the packages sp, spdep. And I also recomend
the book:
R.S. Bivand, E.J. Pebesma, and V. Gómez-Rubio, Applied spatial data
analysis with R, New York, USA: Springer, 2008.
	Good luck!
--
Marcio Pupin Mello

Survey Engineer
Ph.D student in Remote Sensing
National Institute for Space Research (INPE) - Brazil
Laboratory of Remote Sensing in Agriculture and Forestry (LAF)
www.dsr.inpe.br/~mello