[R] Fitting controlled released data

EmaDaCuz mefavretto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:22:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am new to the forum/mailing list. I have been using R for a while and I
find it incredible.
I was just wondering whether someone has ever written a library to calculate
the best fit of experimental data to some controlled release models, having
only the release cumulative drug release at given time points. For example,
there is an extension for SigmaPlot

http://www.sigmaplot.co.uk/products/sigmaplot/productuses/prod-uses15.php

which allows rapid fitting of 5 standard model. I prefer to use free
software and therefore I rather use R than Sigma Plot.
Is there anyone who can help?

Thank you very much

Marco