[R] Zoom on simple.violinplot

PhDGuy huth_nicolas at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 11 18:44:47 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am using the function simple.violinplot from the package UsingR.
I have some outliers in my dataset so that the distribution has very long
tails.
As a result, the y-axis of the output of simple.violinplot extends to very
large values. I would like to zoom on the y-axis with a command such as
ylim=c(a,b), as in boxplot(x,ylim=c(a,b)). However, doing
simple.violinplot(x,ylim=c(a,b))  does not work. Is there any way out?