[R] RExcel

Jonathan P Daily jdaily at usgs.gov
Mon Apr 11 20:39:12 CEST 2011

It is asking the obvious, but did you run the commands from the rcom
package after installation (see inline ***s)?
--------------------------------------
Jonathan P. Daily
Technician - USGS Leetown Science Center
11649 Leetown Road
Kearneysville WV, 25430
(304) 724-4480
"Is the room still a room when its empty? Does the room,
 the thing itself have purpose? Or do we, what's the word... imbue it."
     - Jubal Early, Firefly