[R] Meta-analysis of a correlation matrix

Mike Cheung mikewlcheung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:50:33 CEST 2011

Dear luri,

The metaSEM package
(http://courses.nus.edu.sg/course/psycwlm/Internet/metaSEM/) may be
used to fit structural equation models on the pooled
correlation/covariance matrices with weighted least squares as the
estimation method. You may refer to the examples in tssem1() and
tssem2().

Regards,
Mike

 Mike W.L. Cheung               Phone: (65) 6516-3702
 Department of Psychology       Fax:   (65) 6773-1843
 National University of Singapore
 http://courses.nus.edu.sg/course/psycwlm/internet/