[R] R plots pdf() does not allow spotcolors?

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:21:47 CEST 2011

Jim

Thanks for your feedback! The problem is that the people "those
responsible for layout" are us... We are doing the book in Latex, and
till now did not need any other software.

But I am scared we will need use kind of Indesign & co softwares to be
able to use our R plots, since R can't export into spotcolor...

Thanks!

Mat