[R] R plots pdf() does not allow spotcolors?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 18:47:42 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Jeremy Hetzel <jthetzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Scribus claims to be able to convert RGB/CMYK colors to spot colors:
> http://documentation.scribus.net/index.php/Spot_Colors
>
> I've never used Scribus, but it's floss.

 Scribus can import output from R's svg driver (with at least some
degree of success).

 I just imported a simple plot to Scribus, specified some spot
colours, and saved as EPS - the colours were specified as /Separation
colours as described in my earlier message.

 I did try inkscape for this, but forgot about scribus. Inkscape
doesnt seem to have such colour management.

Barry