[R] Line plots in base graphics

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 14 00:49:55 CEST 2011

On 14 April 2011 07:51, Hadley Wickham <hadley at rice.edu> wrote:
> Am I missing something obvious on how to draw multi-line plots in base graphics?
>
> In ggplot2, I can do:

It appears you've been infected with what I like to call "the Dijkstra
syndrome" [*], quoting

"The tools we use have a profound (and devious!) influence on our
thinking habits, and, therefore, on our thinking abilities."

You can probably blame ggplot2 here, messing with our minds and
spoiling us. I can't seem able to think like spreadsheets anymore
either, because of R.

Thanks though,

baptiste

[*] http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~evans/cs655/readings/ewd498.html