[R] area under roc curve

agent dunham crosspide at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:14:43 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I want to measure the goodness of prediction of my linear model. That's why
I was thinking about the area under roc curve.

I'm trying the following, but I don't know how to avoid the error. Any help
would be appreciated.

library(ROCR)

model.lm <- lm(log(outcome)~log(v1)+log(v2)+factor1)
pred<-predict(model.lm)
pred<-prediction(as.numeric(pred), as.numeric(log(outcome)))
auc<-performance(pred,"auc")

Error en prediction(as.numeric(pred), as.numeric(log(outcome))) :
  Number of classes is not equal to 2.
ROCR currently supports only evaluation of binary classification tasks.
user at host.com