[R] RJMCMC.

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 05:13:00 CEST 2011

Hi:

library(sos)      # install first if you don't already have it

findFn('reversible jump')

It appears that a good starting point might be the RJaCGH package,
which is concerned with reversible jump MCMC in CGH arrays. Other
possiblilities may be found in the bim, evdbayes and ape packages.

HTH,
Dennis