[R] Color Key in RColorBrewer

chakri_amateur chakri2sai at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 17 20:57:29 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am using RcolorBrewer for plotting "similarity scores", starting with
pair-wise similarity matrix as input. "similarity scores" range is 0 to1,
with 1 meaning 100% similar (see two maps below)
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3455953/lingosimilarity.jpg
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3455953/bingosimilarity.jpg
I would like to have same color key in both the plots. My objective here is
to compare two plots visually. By "same color key", I mean, same range -
like white for 0 - 0.2, grey for 0.2 - 0.4 and black for 0.8 - 1. Is it
possible to make color scale constant in RColorBrewer? If so, please provide
me pointers to command !

Thanks in Advance
Chakri