[R] Location of libraries in Windows

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Mon Apr 18 09:29:38 CEST 2011

The best method to solve a problem is to send a mail to the list. One
second later you find the problem has just been solved for someone else...
The solution is here:
http://www.r-statistics.com/2011/04/how-to-upgrade-r-on-windows-7/
Anyway, my question about folder location remains.
Thanks!
                         mario

--
Ing. Mario Valle