[R] A question about "txtProgressBar" function

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Apr 18 21:34:52 CEST 2011

If your loop is producing its own output then you probably should not use txtProgressBar, but you can use either winProgressBar (if on windows) or tkProgressBar (on all platforms, but need tcltk package).  These open an additional window with the progress bar and any additional information that you want, but does not do anything in the main console.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org