[R] trouble with library(FrF2)

Fred Schenkelberg fms at garlic.com
Wed Apr 20 02:40:42 CEST 2011

Hi, I'm trying to use commands in FrF2 and once I install FrF2 and use the console command of

library(FrF2) it loads required packages and ends with:

then when I enter another command (only got to DATA<-read.table without an enter or more text) I get a non-responsive R console window with this along the bottom of the console window

executing: try(gsub("\\s+'"",paste(capture.output(print(args(read.table))),collapse=")),silent+TRUE)

and the cursor is just spinning....

If I do not do library(FrF2) -- then the console works fine, just am not able to use the functions in FrF2...

I'm on a Mac and have latest OS and R installed.

cheers,

Fred
fms at garlic.com