[R] post-hoc test (glht?) which takes treatment into account not just explanatory variable overall

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Apr 22 19:16:24 CEST 2011

David:

1. Sounds like you want to test the **interaction** of song type and treatment.

2. Does glht  work ( S3 vs S4 class issues) with lmer fits?

3. If it works, does glht give sensible results? (see Doug Bates's
discussions on this issue).

4. Probably best to direct all such questions to the R-sig-mixed-models list.

Cheers,

Bert