[R] random typing over text

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:11:11 CEST 2011

Hi Derek,

You have not provided us with any of the relevant (or requested in the
posting guide) information which makes it virtually impossible to give
you any sort of useful answer (e.g., what is your operating system?
what version of R are you using?  what are you using to write your
script?).  I would use a search engine and search for keywords like
"overwrite", "key", "the name of your operating system" or the text
editor you are using.  You may be looking for the "insert" key.

Josh

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM, derek <jan.kacaba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear R,
>
> When I'm writing script I probably hit accidently some hot key and then the
> text in script is being overwritten
> by subsequent typing. Please what is the hot key or how can I disable it?
>
> --

Joshua Wiley
Ph.D. Student, Health Psychology
University of California, Los Angeles