[R] arch=i386

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Apr 27 15:12:04 CEST 2011

Grrrrrr,

and 1) do not cross post to several lists (as the posting guide says)!
2) what is your name, "Stat Consult"? Don't you feel the name "Stat
Consult" somewhat ridiculous when asking such elementary question that
could have been sorted out if you had read the posting guide and the
manuals?
3) Do not send html messages (as the posting guide says)!

Uwe Ligges