[R] Help with modFit of FME package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 14:22:51 CEST 2011

On Aug 1, 2011, at 3:41 AM, Paola Lecca wrote:

> Dear R users,
>
> I'm trying to fit a set an ODE to an experimental time series. In the
> attachment you find the R code I wrote using modFit and modCost of FME
> package and the file of the time series.

This is getting a bit tiresome. None of the three duplicate such
messages have had successful attachment of any code. Why don't you
look at what got distributed to the list?

The rule I have developed is that I should assume that any file not
ending in .pdf or .txt will get scrubbed by the mail server. I realize
it is not an exact rule, but it keeps me from submitting files ending
in .r or .rdata because I know they will get scrubbed. For some reason
a recent rewrite of the Posting Guide appears to have left out this
information which my memory tells me used to be there last year.

--
David.