[R] R CMD check problem

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:54:30 CEST 2011

The cygwin warning should not be fatal.  Is that what made you think there's a problem with your path?  Can you upload mypackage online?  Two options would be Github hosts that sort of thing or you could use a tar ball and any file hosting service.  I (and possibly others more skilled) would be happy to try it on my system if I had it.

You should also be able to see exactly where in the build process it failed from the log.

Cheers,

Josh