[R] Trouble reading Illumina Bead Studio Ouput file

Gouri gouri.vadali at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 23:04:30 CEST 2011

Hello All,

I am trying to run normalization on the Illumina bead studio output file
version 1.5.1.3 using the lumi package. Sine the original file is a huge
file I am splitting it and reading it as a batch in the lumi package. This
is where the problem begins.. it just seems to be not reading it.. but
instead gives me an error :

Error in m[rownames(x), colnames(x)] <- x : subscript out of bounds
In addition: Warning message:
In combine(x.lumi, x.lumi.i) :
  Two data sets have some duplicated sample names!

I am using the lumiR.batch command on my file. I have checked it all but it
seems to be not running at all.. Please help!

-G