[R] How to get the test statistic corresponding to the p-value in mtable?

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:55:01 CEST 2011

Hi Erich,

Thanks for the example.  You can access the coefficient table output
by a call to summary:

coef(summary(res1))

so if you want the test statistic (the t value here), just extract the
third column of the matrix:

coef(summary(res1))[, 3]

or to keep in matrixy form

coef(summary(res1))[, 3, drop = FALSE]