[R] Aggregating data

Jeffrey Joh johjeffrey at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:55:07 CEST 2011

I aggregated my data: aggresults <-aggregate(results, by=list(results$a, results$b, results$c), FUN=mean, na.rm=TRUE)

results has about 8000 lines of data, and aggresults has about 80 lines.  I would like to create a separate variable for each of the 80 aggregates, each containing the 100 lines that were aggregated.  I would also like to create plots for each of those 80 datasets.

Is there a way of automating this, so that I don't have to do each of the 80 aggregates individually?

Jeff