[R] Sweave - landscape figure

Eduardo M. A. M. Mendes emammendes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:16:46 CEST 2011

Hi there

This is what I did:

<<Myfig1, fig=TRUE, include=FALSE>>=
print(xyplot(data.flow,xlab="Time",ylab="Flow"))
@

\begin{figure}
\includegraphics[angle=90,width=0.8\textheight]{Myfig1}
\caption{First Data}
\end{figure}

and here is the latex error.

! LaTeX Error: File `Myfig1' not found.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.92 ...ics[angle=90,width=0.8\textheight]{Myfig1}

There is the pdf file - example_flow-Myfig1.pdf but not Myfig1 as in the above command.

As for the second part, you were right about leaving out "in".  However what changes is not the "canvas size" but each figure within the plot (There are 14 subfigures). Again the canvas size in the first solution is smaller than in the third solution.

Many thanks for your help and patience.

Cheers

Ed