[R] help annotating plot.xmean.ordinaly in rms package

Frank Harrell f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Sun Aug 7 16:22:35 CEST 2011

Chris for my purposes I need the output tied to the model's variable names,
so I'm not sure I want to add new naming options to the function.  You might
just add a line after "nam <- nam[-1]" to specify your vector of names,
starting with the response variable, e.g., nam <- c('velocity
m/s','age','blood pressure').
Frank

Christopher DiBari wrote:

> Hello List:
>
> Does anyone know if there's a way to annotate the plots produced by the
> plot.xmean.ordinaly function in the rms package.  I'd like to produce
> publication quality figures, but first need to annotate the axis labels.
> Is
> there a way to do that?
>
> I appreciate any advice.
>
> Chris