[R] trouble with uninstall

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:49:36 CEST 2011

Hi Mark,

I do not have any XP or 32 bit systems lying around to try out
anymore, but I have R 2.13.1 running just fine on two Win 7 x64
systems.  Have you tried downloading it again and reinstalling?  My
antivirus has an unwelcomed predilection to remove R.dll which causes
havoc unless I set a manual exception for it.  Have you checked to
verify nothing else is interfering with the install/uninstall?

Cheers,

Josh