[R] heatmap is producing unwanted horizontal and vertical lines?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 01:47:56 CEST 2011

On Aug 8, 2011, at 11:53 AM, Colin Ford wrote:

> Hi Pete,
>
> I thought it might be something to do with NA's when I first started
> but its not. I've attached both the image output and the data.

No, you haven't. Probably was an unacceptable file type.

> Its almost as if the blocks in the heatmap are not quite meshing
> together? I've tried heatmap.2 as well and that gave the same
> result. I also just tried the image command and that was giving the
> same result as well.
>
> What I'm wanting are blocks together without the white lines going
> through but just cant seem to find a way to do that?

Sounds like the old problem of buggy pdf viewers relating to problems
with anti-aliasing. Further commentary would probably be available had
you included any machine or OS specifics,  but why not search in the
Archives before sending further material?

Search terms likely to be productive: white lines anti-aliasing pdf

(or variations there within)

--
David

--