[R] useR! 2012 Nashville TN: Your Input Needed

Frank Harrell f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Aug 10 16:16:23 CEST 2011

So far we have received over 70 responses to our survey.  If you have NOT
responded already and are likely to attend useR! 2012, please take the
extremely short survey today.  The link is below.

More information about Nashville may be seen at
http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/UseR-2012
In a day or two the conference web address will be
http://www.r-project.org/useR-2012/

Thanks!

The 2012 R User Conference - useR! 2012 - will be held in Nashville
Tennessee USA, June 12-15, 2012 on the campus of Vanderbilt University.
We would like to begin estimating the number of attendees, their area of
interest, and the number seeking hotel vs. lower-cost housing.  If you are
likely to attend useR! 2012 please go to the following link to answer two
questions: https://redcap.vanderbilt.edu/surveys/?s=2wiqWo

There are many fun things to do in Nashville -- Music City USA -- around
the time of the meeting.  Vanderbilt is 2.2 miles (3.5 km) from the center
of the action.

I hope to see many of you at useR! 2011 at the University of Warwick in
Coventry UK in just over a week.

If anyone knows of another site to which I should send this announcement
please e-mail me your suggestion.

Frank
--
Frank E Harrell Jr Professor and Chairman      School of Medicine
                    Department of Biostatistics Vanderbilt University