[R] Excluding NAs from round correlation

Julie julie.novakova at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:23:06 CEST 2011

The help pack says:

use: an optional character string giving a method for computing covariances
in the presence of missing values. This must be (an abbreviation of) one of
the strings "everything", "all.obs", "complete.obs", "na.or.complete", or
"pairwise.complete.obs"

If I used "everything", the results would be NAs again. "all.obs" would
result in error. "complete.obs" gives me error too. "na.or.complete" gives
me all NAs... But "pairwise.complete.obs" finally got the right results.