[R] Adjacency Matrix help

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at frontier.com
Sun Aug 14 00:54:25 CEST 2011

This is one of the reasons why it is useful/important to provide a reproducible example.  When I think of an adjacency matrix, my default mental representation is a numeric matrix which was reinforced by the request for zeros on the diagonal.

So, how did you create this matrix?  Could you post a self-contained, reproducible example as the posting guide requests?  At a minimum, can apply str() to your matrix and post the output?

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA