[R] convert an xml object into a list on R 2.13

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 16 19:59:53 CEST 2011

Hi Samuel

 The xmlToList() function is still in the XML package. I suspect
you are making some simple mistake like not loading the XML package
or haven't installed it or are not capitalizing the name of the function
correctly (you refer the xml package rather than by its actual name).

You haven't told us about your operating system or the output of sessionInfo().
We don't even know which version of the XML package you seem to be using.

  D.