[R] What's your favourite R book that doesn't have R in the title?

Paul Miller pjmiller_57 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 20:14:02 CEST 2011

Hello All,

Recently, I discovered that there are appear to be some good R related books that don't have R in the title. For example, I'm currently reading Gellman and Hill's book Data Analysis using Regression and Multilevel/Hierarchical Models. The book uses R (and BUGS) but doesn't appear to be on the CRAN list of R books. I stumbled across it by accident.

This got me to wondering how many other books like this one might be out there and which ones people like in particular.

Thanks,

Paul